For problems with Linkies, advertising inquiries, or general contact, please use the contact form.
Article posting guidelines are listed below, email us directly to have your post published on the Cat Blogosphere.
Everyone who wants their news posted to The Cat Blogosphere needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines to have news posted:
- Include a square photo/graphic relating to your news. 500 x 500 pixel graphics work best, but so long as it is a square graphic, the template will resize to fit the post. A .png image works best, but a .jpg is acceptable. By graphic, I mean a photograph, blog avatar, or photoshopped image that relates to the event/news story or to your blog. A second, larger photograph may be included for the new story.
- Include a link to your specific post, if possible. If it hasn’t posted yet or is more applicable, include a general URL link to your blog or website.
- Include at least a paragraph of text about your news story. Include the date when you wish to have your post published. Please get your email to me at least 24 hours prior to the desired publication date, if possible.
- Email your post to email@example.com
- The Cat Blogosphere’s Managing Editor reserves the right to edit any news story.