Terms & Rules for Posting and Commenting on this Blog
We can summarize these rules and terms in general by saying: be decent or we won’t put up with you any more; and what the blog administrators say goes. Details are below.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times when posting, commenting, and emailing CB volunteers. Behaving in a disruptive, disrespectul manner will be handled by ignoring you at this blog and chats from that point on, including removal of all comments, no posting of news articles, etc.
- Current blog administrators make are responsible for ongoing decisions about the content and use of this blog and related chat rooms. Their decisions have the force of rules for this blog and related chat rooms.
- This is a venue for sharing news amongst cat bloggers and having fun. This is not a venue for airing grievances against individual cat bloggers or for personal attacks.
- News of any kind may be requested to be posted. Authors, editors, and administrators may post this news at their discretion.
- Blog administrators may edit or delete any post or comment or other article that they believe to be in contradiction to respectful behavior, or otherwise inappropriate.
- By submitting for posting, posting or displaying content (including comments) on or through this blog which is intended to be available to the members of the public, you affirm that you have copyright to do so, and you grant the blog owner a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such content on this blog for the purpose of displaying and distributing this blog. We reserve the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in whole or in part.
- We provide a blog links widget in a daily linkies post so cat bloggers can find each other and announce their posts easily. A link that does not connect to a cat blog (a blog primarily about cats) or linked to a post that is at least 3/4 cat related will be removed without notice.
- By posting or commenting on this blog, you are signifying that you agree to these terms and rules. If you do not agree to these terms and rules, simply do not post or comment.