Each year on Dec. 7, Pearl Harbor Survivors, veterans, and visitors from all over the…
Cat Writers’ Association Virtual Conference – You Do Not Need to be a Member to Attend the Conference. LAST DAY TO REGISTER!
Tickets are officially on sale for the 2021 Virtual Event: 2nd Chances of the Mind, Body, Soul, featuring keynote speaker Kate Benjamin. Kate has selected Help with Cats, a new, local-to-Phoenix non-profit that brings together existing rescue groups and volunteers to pool resources for large-scale TNR, as the rescue group we’ll support through our traditional fundraiser. Additional information about supporting our fund raising even will be shared next week. Several sponsors have donated door prizes for this event for those who support the event. Registration is $69.99 until October 15. If you have any questions, you can reach out to Paula Gregg, President of CWA at paula.CWA@gmail.com.
Some fabulous cat experts are preparing their presentations just for you:
- Dr. Marty Becker, Fear Free
- Sterling Davis, TrapKing
- Chloe DiVita, All Pet Voices
- Kim Freeman, Lost Cat Finders
- Gwen Cooper, author of Homer the Blind Cat – VIP session (limited attendance)
- Alana Grelyak, CATastrophes Web Series/Cat in the Fridge Films
- Steve Dale, Every Cat Health Foundation
- Yasaar Nakchbendi, Chirpy Cats
- Amy Shojai, Founder of the Cat Writers’ Association
- Yvonne DiVita
Rebecca has not blogged in a long time ~ but (happy day!) she is back with us. With her sweet kitties and beautiful art!