By Sierra M. Koester
This is a new feature we are starting here on the CB. We are all so busy I thought it would be a good idea to have a weekly round up of some of the things going on around the blogosphere to help everyone stay up-to-date..
So, without further ado, let’s get to this week’s news.
- Check out this brand NEW Pets blog!
- Recent research indicates that people love cats who misbehave. In her post Why Do Humans Love Bad Cats? Six Reasons, Summer speculates as to why.
- Xena over at Xena Schnauzer Warrior Princess with Lucy, Chai, and Riley had a birthday.
- Bailie over at My GBGV Life also celebrated a birthday.
- Fudge celebrated a birthday over at Bionic Basil, and they are having a giveaway to celebrate. You can enter the giveaway until Monday June 27, 2022.
- Learn How to Deshed Your Chihuahua over at All Things Chihuahua.
- Brian at Brian’s Home shares a few wonderful stories about Everyday Heroes.
- Over at The Cat On My Head, Kizmet celebrated her second birthday, and Astrid and Sampy celebrated their sixth anniversary!
- Derry over at Musings on a Small Life celebrated his 15th birthday.
- Dexter over at Three Chatty Cats celebrated his 13th Gotcha Day.
Purrs and Prayers Needed
- Cleo from Peeballs and Pooplogs isn’t feeling well and could use some purrs and prayers.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
- River Song went to the Rainbow Bridge this week. You can leave condolences on this post.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- July is: National Lost Pet Prevention Month.
Pet Hydration Month.
- July 1 – National ID Your Pet Day.
American Zoo Day.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s highlights. See you next week!
Sierra M. Koester is an award-winning freelance writer and professional blogger. She lives in Colorado with her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan. She is currently accepting submissions for an anthology, inspired by her cat Jewel who passed away in 2014. You can find Sierra on her blog, Fur Everywhere, and learn more about her anthology by visiting the Purrseverance website.