By Sierra M. Koester
This is a new feature we are starting here on the CB. We are all so busy I thought it would be a good idea to have a weekly round up of some of the things going on around the blogosphere to help everyone stay up-to-date..
So, without further ado, let’s get to this week’s news.
- Check out this brand NEW Pets blog!
- Recent research indicates that people love cats who misbehave. In her post Why Do Humans Love Bad Cats? Six Reasons, Summer speculates as to why.
- Xena over at Xena Schnauzer Warrior Princess with Lucy, Chai, and Riley had a birthday.
- Bailie over at My GBGV Life also celebrated a birthday.
- Fudge celebrated a birthday over at Bionic Basil, and they are having a giveaway to celebrate. You can enter the giveaway until Monday June 27, 2022.
- Learn How to Deshed Your Chihuahua over at All Things Chihuahua.
- Brian at Brian’s Home shares a few wonderful stories about Everyday Heroes.
- Over at The Cat On My Head, Kizmet celebrated her second birthday, and Astrid and Sampy celebrated their sixth anniversary!
- Derry over at Musings on a Small Life celebrated his 15th birthday.
- Dexter over at Three Chatty Cats celebrated his 13th Gotcha Day.
Purrs and Prayers Needed
- Cleo from Peeballs and Pooplogs isn’t feeling well and could use some purrs and prayers.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
- River Song went to the Rainbow Bridge this week. You can leave condolences on this post.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- July is: National Lost Pet Prevention Month.
Pet Hydration Month.
- July 1 – National ID Your Pet Day.
American Zoo Day.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s highlights. See you next week!