Are you all as excited as I am about all the pumpkin spice-flavored foods and beverages coming out? I just love pumpkin spice – I wish it was around all year long!
Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you enjoy this week’s highlights.
- Leo, Glitter, and Cashmere celebrated their birthdays over at Celestial Kitties!
- Daiquiri at Random Felines celebrated a birthday!
- Parsley at Bionic Basil celebrated his 10th birthday!
- Five Sibes shares some tips on enjoying a fun and safe day at the beach with your dog.
- I Have Three Cats has a new foster kitty named Horace. Please stop by and say hello to him. He is a beautiful cat!
- Check out “Why Does Your Cat’s Tongue Feel Like Sandpaper?” over at The Conscious Cat.
- Eastside Cats remember angels Chuck and Angel on their Gotcha Day.
- There are some big changes coming to The Conscious Cat. You can read all about them in this post.
- Teddy from Two Spoiled Cats hosted Ginger Cat Appreciation Day. Please check out his pawesome post about ginger kitties!
- Noelle from Friends Furever celebrated a birthday!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- September 4: National Wildlife Day.
- September 5: Labor Day.
- September 22: Remember Me Thursday.
Remember Me Thursday will be here before you know it! There are many ways you can participate. You can now join the Remember Me Thursday contest to win pet food and money for your favorite animal shelter or rescue. You can find all the contest detail here.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.