Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a most excellent week! We hope you enjoy this week’s highlights from around the blogosphere.
- Mr. Puddy had a birthday!
- Friday celebrated her Original Gotcha Day at 15andmeowing!
- Yin and Yang from Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs celebrated their Gotcha Day!
- Reesie from Friends Furever celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Manx Mnews has decided to step back from blogging. We understand, but we are sad to see them go. Please stop by and wish them all the best.
- Check out this cool post about cat heroes on The Conscious Cat.
- Please visit Angelswhisper2011 and wish Granny and Angel Binky a Happy Blogoversary.
- Bionic Basil remembers Basil on his 4th Angelversary.
- Mom Melissa from Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows celebrated her birthday!
- There are two adorable new arrivals over at Angelswhisper2011 – Stippie and Peachy! Please stop by and say hello to these two sweet brothers.
- Carmine and I did a post for Animal Pain Awareness Month on our blog entitled, “9 Signs Your Cat is in Pain.”
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Beautiful Scruffy from Rescues and More made her way to the Rainbow Bridge. She was 18 years old and will be very missed. Please stop by and leave hugs, purrs, love, and words of comfort.
Sweet Rocky has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. His wonderful mom, Julia Williams, called him Rocky the Wonder Cat. He was 19 years old, and he will be dearly missed. Mom Julia used to blog at Purr Therapy, but you can now find her on Facebook. Please stop by this post and leave her hugs, love, purrs, and comforting words.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- September 11: Patriot Day.
- September 22: Remember Me Thursday.
Remember Me Thursday will be here before you know it! There are many ways you can participate. You can now join the Remember Me Thursday contest to win pet food and money for your favorite animal shelter or rescue. You can find all the contest detail here.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!