Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a wonderful week. Fall has officially begun, so Happy Fall to you all! We hope you enjoy this week’s roundup post.
- Misty May and Angel Mau celebrated their 18th birthdays over at The Cat on My Head!
- You can read an update on Teddy over at Dash Kitten.
- Is your cat meowing more than usual? Here are seven possible reasons why.
- The Cat on My Head posted their 3,000th post!
- Hector has been living at his foster home for a year now. He is still looking for his forever home. You can read more about him over at I Have Three Cats.
- Joanie from 15andmeowing celebrated a birthday!
- Mr. Puddy celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Kat over at MADI celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Astrid of Four-Legged Furballs is having some problems with her hip/leg and could use some purrs and prayers.
- Eastside Cats celebrated a Blogversary!
- I wrote an article about how you can help small pets awaiting their forever homes.
- Check out the informative article, “Applause for Cat Paws – 10 Fun Facts About the Purrfect Paw!” on Zee & Zoey’s Cat Chronicles.
- Three Chatty Cats shares Harley’s adoption story.
- The human’s mother-in-law over at Bad Cat Chris adopted a new kitty!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- September 28: World Rabies Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.
1 thought on “Saturdays with Sierra”
Thanks for the update. We missed a few of these.