Carmine, Tylan, and I hope everyone on the East Coast is staying safe.
We hope you enjoy this week’s roundup!
- There’s a new addition over at Cat Tales! Please stop by and give Skywalker a warm welcome. She is a beautiful kitty.
- The Conscious Cat did an article about how strong a cat’s memory is.
- Brian’s Home is having a commentathon to celebrate their 5,000th post! Congratulations – this is such a huge accomplishment!
- Dalton celebrated his Gotcha Day at Meezer’s Mews Terrieristical Woofs!
- Alex from Us Coons celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- I Have Three Cats shares health updates on Horace and Renn.
- Musings on a Small Life shares a health update on Derry.
- Riley shares about his visit to the allergy and dermatology veterinarian over at Xena Schnauzer Warrior Princess with Lucy, Chia, and Riley.
- Summer wants your help picking a Halloween costume. Cast your vote over at Summer’s Fabulous Cat Life.
- Did you know that September 29th is Maneki Neko Day? Eastside Cats tells us a bit about this special day.
- Three Chatty Cats has opened a new store called Cat Lady Alley. The store sells cat-themed stickers and stationery.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- October 2-8: Animal Welfare Week.
- October 1: National Fire Pup Day.
- October 1: National Black Dog Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.