Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a great week! Here’s this week’s news from around the CB.
- Buster at Emma & Buster celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Meezer’s Mews and Terrieristical Woofs made a lovely Rainbow Bridge graphic for Angel Tilly.
- Nelson is now 9 months old, and he went to an apple orchard to do his nine-month photo shoot. Check it out at My GBGV Life.
- Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows is hosting a giveaway for Live and Let Grind by Tara Lush.
- Check out this article on redirected aggression in cats over at The Creative Cat.
- Mom Caren from Cat and Dog Chat with Caren celebrated her birthday!
- Benny celebrated his second birthday over at The Poupounette!
- June from Zoolatry shares news about upcoming events.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Tilly went to the Rainbow Bridge.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- October 29: National Cat Daddy Day.
Blog4Peace is fast-approaching.
Look for news on the annual Holiday Card Exchange in November.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.