Carmine, Tylan, and I want to wish all the pawesome cat dads out there a Happy Cat Daddy Day!
We hope you all enjoy this week’s roundup.
- Pandora celebrated her 8th birthday and Amber celebrated her 20th birthday (wow, what a milestone!) over at Bionic Basil! They are giving away a goodie bag as part of their celebration. You can enter for a chance to win until Monday October 31.
- Erin the Cat reviewed “The Cat Who Caught a Killer” by L. T. Shearer.
- Julie from Mickey’s Musings has to have another lump removed. She could use some purrs and prayers.
- Derry from Musings on a Small Life got some good test results from the vet.
- Mr. Sunshine from The Creative Cat could use some purrs and prayers.
- Cat & Dog Chat with Caren celebrated a Blogoversary!
- Athena Cat Goddess celebrated their 11th Blogoversary!
- Bionic Basil shows us how to make cute Halloween crafts for your cat.
- In case you missed it, I did an article on how to keep your pets safe this Halloween here on the CB.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- October 31: Halloween.
- November 1: Cook for Your Pets Day.
- November 1: Pet Groomers Day.
- November 4-6: Blog4Peace.
- November 6: Turn Your Clocks Back.
It’s time for the annual Blessing Train! Please visit Service Cats U.S. for more information.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.