Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a wonderful week. It sure got cold here in Denver! We hope you all are staying nice and warm.
The deadline to sign up for Secret Paws has been extended through the weekend. You can find the instructions on how to sign up here. If the instructions don’t load for you, you can contact BJ Bangs by sending her a private message on Facebook.
Looking for a holiday gift? Please check out our Shop with Friends page.
It’s Winnie’s Wish Auction time! May wonderful items will go up every day! Every penny raised above shipping will go to Winnie’s Wish for the health and upkeep of the rescue kitties! So bid early and bid often! It will be insta-auction style, and it runs from November 8th to December 10th.
Insta-auction means that each item is on its own timeline. Once a bid is placed, that item will sell tot he highest bidder five days after the first bid. Items will disappear after their time runs out, so don’t miss a favorite by waiting too long! Stop by, have fun, get wonderful things, and help the kitties!
News from Around the CB
- Chris from Bad Cat Chris celebrated his 13th Gotcha Day!
- Our very own Ann from Zoolatry celebrated a birthday!
- Lola the Rescued Cat did a review of the Sleepypod Atom, and they are hosting a giveaway.
- Zen has a new sister over at In My Heart 4Ever. Please go and give Zoey a nice warm welcome.
- If you’re looking for a weekly planner, I found some cat weekly planners you might like.
- FiveSibes discusses what triggers seizures in dogs.
- Nou Nou from Cat Wisdom 101 made her way to the Rainbow Bridge.
- Paws for Life Rescue & Adoption is holding a virtual auction starting November 23rd. You can learn more about it at Cat & Dog Chat with Caren.
- There’s a review and giveaway for Sounds Like Love by Laura Ford over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Katy from Sheltie Times made her way to Rainbow Bridge. You can leave love and words of comfort for her family here.
Sweet Tuiren from Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs has also gone to Rainbow Bridge. You can leave love and words of comfort for her family here.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- November 24: Thanksgiving Day (U.S.).
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.