Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a fantastic week! It is starting to feel like the holidays around here.
The Winnie’s Wish auction ends on December 10th.
Check out our Shop with Friends page for all of your holiday shopping.
News from Around the Cat Blogosphere
- Sweet Julie from Mickey’s Musings got some bad news from the vet following her surgery. She could use some purrs, prayers, and love.
- Tiger Lily from Rescues and More celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Jen’s Chaotic Musings shares some cool facts about reindeer.
- Check out the 5 Wellness Tests Every Senior Cat Needs at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows.
- Check out these 7 Holiday Items that are Dangerous to Cats at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
- Dad John from I Have Three Cats is having surgery next Thursday (Dec. 8th). I am sure he would appreciate some healing purrs and prayers for a speedy recovery.
- Manny and Chili Bruce at Eastside Cats celebrated their 5th Gotcha Day!
- Dad Terry had a birthday (on Friday!)! Please stop by Brian’s Home and with him a happy day!
- Our friends at Two Crazy Cockers received some bad news and could really use some hugs, POTP, and love. Please stop by and leave them some support.
- In case you missed it, I wrote an article with tips on feeding feral cats in winter here on the CB.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
The J-Cats at Purr-Sonally Speaking had to say good-bye to their Grandpaw. Please stop by to leave love and comforting words.
Original image by the J-Cats.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- December 5: Blue Jeans Day.
- December 8: Christmas Tree Day.
- December 8: National Brownie Day.
- December 9: Christmas Card Day.
- December 9: Lost and Found Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.