Happy (almost) New Year, everyone! Carmine, Tylan, and I hope 2023 is your best year yet!
Feline Friday is moving starting Friday January 6th.
News from Around The Cat Blogosphere
- Benji at Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs celebrated his 4th Gotcha Day!
- Summer discusses cat memory over at Summer’s Favulous Life.
- Madison reviews her 2022. Check out what she’s been up to this year over at My GBGV Life.
- The Island Cats celebrated their Blogoversary!
- Sweet Julie from Mickey’s Musings had her first chemo treatment.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 1: New Year’s Day.
- January 2: Pet Travel Safety Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.