Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a wonderful first week of 2023!
News from Around The Cat Blogosphere
- January 1st was The Cat Blogosphere’s blogoversary! Thank you all for being here with us through the years. We would not be here without you! Thank you to my fellow Cat Blogosphere teammates, Terry and Ann, for all that you do for the CB. You are pawesome!
- Savannah from Savannah’s Paw Tracks celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Find out how much the Winnie’s Wish Auction & Fundraiser raised over at Celestial Kitties – it’s impressive.
- There’s a health update on Neville over at I Have Three Cats.
- Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows is hosting a giveaway. Enter for your chance to win a copy of Moving is Murder by Nellie H. Steele.
- Maxwell from Brian’s Home could use some purrs and prayers.
- Furbabes, Critters, and Insects said good-bye to Chey who went over the Rainbow Bridge.
- Manx Mnews had to say good-bye to sweet, handsome Ping.
- The Island Cats remember Zoey on her second angelversary.
- FiveSibes remembers Angel Gibson on his birthday.
- Julie’s mom celebrated her birthday over at Mickey’s Musings!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Chey from Furbabes, Critters, and Insects has gone over the Rainbow Bridge following a brief illness. Please visit her blog and leave her family love and words of comfort.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 12: Kiss a Ginger Cat Day.
- January 14: Dress Up Your Pet Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.