Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you are all doing well. There are a lot of humans and pets struggling with illness and/or heartbreak in the CB community right now. Carmine, Tylan, and I send healing/comforting purrs and love to everyone who wants it.
News from Around The Cat Blogosphere
- Precious celebrated her 10th Gotcha Day!
- Zofia from I Have Three Cats had spay surgery.
- There’s an update on sweet little Maxwell over at Brian’s Home.
- Misty could use some prayers and POTP.
- Dani’s Daddy Walter needs some purrs and prayers. You can visit them here.
- Zulu from Hairballs & Hissyfits was diagnosed with pancreatitis.
- My GBGV Life shares 7 Reasons to Walk Your Dog in the Wintertime.
- Evan could use some purrs and prayers.
- If you want to get an early start on your Valentine’s Day shopping, check out the list of cat-themed Valentine’s Day gifts for humans and cats Summer put together.
- Mudpie shares updates on how her family is doing over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows. Her family could use some purrs and prayers.
- I Have Three Cats shares an update on how Horace is doing in his new home!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sweet and handsome Ping from Manx Mnews went to the Rainbow Bridge last week. Please stop by to leave his family comforting words and love during this most difficult time.
Beautiful Angel from Bearded Tail has crossed the Rainbow Bridge after a brief battle with cancer. Please stop by and leave comforting words and love for her family.
Precious Derry from Musings on a Small Life crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I don’t have a graphic to share right now, but I’ll add it as soon as one is available. Please stop by and leave his Mom love and comforting words.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 21: National Hugging Day.
- January 22: Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.