Today is National Hugging Day, so grab your pets and give them a hug. Carmine and Tylan send you all big furry hugs and purrs!
- Jacqueline’s Cat House celebrated a blogoversary!
- Ayla from Mark’s Mews celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Katie Isabella celebrated her 11th Gotcha Day!
- Lola from Lola the Rescued Cat celebrated her 12th Gotcha Day, and she is having a commentathon to benefit Abandoned Angels Cat Rescue.
- Manny and Chili Bruce celebrated their Gotcha Day over at Eastside Cats!
- Gidget’s mom celebrated her birthday over at Growing Up Gidget!
- Nelson celebrated his first birthday over at My GBGV Life!
- Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows is hosting a giveaway for A Study in Chocolate by Amber Royer.
- Brian from Brian’s Home went to the vet. You can read about his blood test results on his blog (it’s good news!).
- There’s an update on Evan over at Four-Legged Furballs.
- FiveSibes remembers the pupsters (Wolfie, Bandit, and Chloe) on what would have been their 15th birthday.
- Three Chatty Cats celebrated their 7th blogoversary!
- I wrote an article on pet travel safety tips here on the CB.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 22: Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day.
- January 24: Change a Pet’s Life Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.