Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a great week!
The Cat Blogosphere is now on Pinterest! You can check us out and follow us here. We look forward to seeing you over there!
News from Around the Cat Blogosphere
- Marley from Mark’s Mews celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Looking for a good movie featuring a cat? Check out these 20 movies that feature cats on The Conscious Cat.
- Misty and Lily from Furbabes, Critters and Insects are now blogging on their mom’s blog. You can find them at Glasses, Tornado and Chilling in the Floor.
- Life & Cats shares an excellent article on how you can help a cat with matted fur.
- You can read an update about Neville and his struggle with insulin resistance over at I Have Three Cats.
- You can read an update about Evan on Four-Legged Furballs.
- Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows is having a giveaway for “Canter with a Killer” by Amber Camp.
- Read about Nelson’s trip the the veterinary ophthalmologist at My GBGV Life.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, beautiful Emmy from 15andmeowing has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. You can visit her blog to leave her family love and words of comfort. Please note: Ellen has been having some blog issues so if you have trouble getting to their blog or leaving a comment, please visit Blogville Power of the Paw Blog and leave your comment HERE.
Special Events and Upcoming Days
- January 29: Tuxedo Cat Appreciation Day.
- February 2: Groundhog Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!