Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a great week. Today is a special day for us; it is Carmine’s 18th birthday! He has had a rough time lately and has not been eating well, so this birthday is especially special for him.
News from Around the CB
- Ducky at Just Ducky celebrated his Gotcha Day!
- FiveSibes shares some valuable information about canine epilepsy for International Epilespy Day.
- Cat Wisdom 101 shares nine ways you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with your cat.
- Rio at Jacqueline’s Cat House celebrated his 2nd birthday!
- MADI’s humans celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary!
- Check out Understanding Your Cat’s Horned Paws on Life & Cats.
- Handsome Piglet from Wishes, Dreams, and Other Things crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
- Check out Eight Ways Dogs Show They Love You here on the CB.
- Carmine could use some purrs and prayers. He has not been eating well.
- Zorro at The Swiss Cats celebrated a Gotcha Day!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Piglet from Wishes, Dreams, and Other Things crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by and leave his family hugs, love, and words of comfort.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- February 20: Love Your Pet Day.
- February 21: Mardi Gras.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!