Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a good week. I have to say that I am so jealous of our friends on the east coast who have been having nice, warm, sunny days lately. It has been freezing cold and snowing here in Denver. No matter what your weather is like, though, we hope you enjoy this week’s highlights.
News from Around the CB
- Service Cats U.S. celebrated a blogoversary!
- Hector, a lovely black foster kitty from I Have Three Cats, found himself a loving forever home!
- Dad Tom celebrated his birthday over at The Cat on My Head!
- Mom Dawn wrote a beautiful tribute to her sponsor kitty, Rose, over at Lola the Rescued Cat.
- Astrid celebrated her 10th birthday over at Four-Legged Furballs!
- There are health updates about Lori, Ayla, and Marley over at Mark’s Mews.
- Melissa’s Mochase, Mysteries, & Meows is hosting a review and giveaway for Sticks and Sones and a Bag of Bones by Heather Weidner.
- Mom Melissa at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows lost her mom, her best friend. Please stop by with words of comfort and love for her.
- Find out how Nelson has been faring since his eye surgery last week over at My GBGV Life.
- FiveSibes celebrated their 13th blogoversary!
- You can learn about cat breeds who have folded or curled ears at Cat Wisdom 101.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- February 28: National Spay Day.
- March 2: Dr. Seuss Day.
- March 3: World Wildlife Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.