Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a great week! It was a pretty quiet week here at the CB. We hope you enjoy this week’s news.
Don’t forget to set your clocks one hour ahead (if you’re in the U.S.) before you go to sleep tonight.
We are having lots of fun over on The Cat Blogosphere Facebook page. Please come join the pawty!
Don’t forget, we are also on Pinterest.
News from Around the CB
- Cat Wisdom 101 shares an informative article about the Turkish Van cat.
- The pawesome Ann from Zoolatry has had a couple of bad falls recently and could use some purrs and prayers.
- Sir Caspurr celebrated a birthday at Purr-sonally Speaking!
- There’s an update about Carmine over at Fur Everywhere.
- FiveSibes remembers Harley at the Rainbow Bridge on her 18th birthday.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- March 12: Don’t forget to change your clocks (for those in the U.S.).
- March 13: K9 Veterans Day.
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.