Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a wonderful week!
News from Around the CB
- You can read an update on Evan over at Four-Legged Furballs.
- Mom Celesta celebrated a birthday over at Brian’s Home!
- Summer has an announcement to share on Summer’s Fabulous Cat Life.
- The Oceanside Animals welcomed home an adorable new kitten named Oona!
- Mudpie from Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows had to make an unexpected vet visit.
- Mr. Puddy has been having some problems with his nose and with his breathing. He could use some purrs and prayers.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Rumblepurr has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by with some love, purrs, and words of comfort for his family.
Sadly, Izzy from William of Mass Destruction has also crossed the Rainbow Bridge after complications with diabetes. Please stop by and leave his family love, purrs, and words of comfort.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- March 28: Respect Your Cat Day.
- March 30: Take a Walk in the Park Day.
The Annual Purple Day® for Epilepsy Blog Hop & Social Media Share (8th annual)! Anyone can join in by simply posting a story, photos, artwork, making or taking a photo of something purple, etc. on March 26th and link up on the FiveSibes Blog.
The Blog Hop/Social Media Share link will be open for the week starting March 26 for anyone who wishes to join in. For more info, folks can see my post all about it at:
Marg is turning 84 this year! If you’d like to send Marg a card and need her mailing address, please contact Ann at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.