Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a great week!
Happy early Mother’s Day to all of the moms out there! We hope you have a most wonderful and enjoyable day!
New from Around the CB
- Cat Wisdom 101 tells us why it’s important to get your cat microchipped.
- The Conscious Cat discusses whether cats can find their way home and what you should do if your cat gets lost.
- Four-Legged Furballs remembers Angel Rosie on the anniversary of her passing.
- Life & Cats debunks 27 myths and misconceptions about cats.
- Read about the two titles Nelson won over at My GBGV Life.
- Junior at Random Felines celebrated a birthday! They also have some adorable new foster kittens.
- Two Spoiled Cats celebrated a blogoversary!
- Thimble celebrated her 9th birthday at Four-Legged Furballs!
- The Conscious Cat discusses why some cats like drinking from the faucet.
- Raz celebrated his 11th birthday over at Friends FurEver!
- Peachy and Stippie celebrated their first birthday over at AngelsWhisper2011!
- Dash Kitten recommends a book for beginning photographers.
- Violette and Vidock celebrated their 14th birthdays over at The Poupounette!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- May 14: Mother’s Day.
- May 19: Endangered Species Day.
- May 20: Rescue and World Dog Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!