I apologize for no news post last week. As many of you know, Carmine went to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday. It is a whole lot emptier in our house without him.
In this week’s post, I’ve included some news from last week as well as this week. I hope you enjoy!
News from Around the CB
- Mr. Puddy is not doing well and ould use some POTP.
- Angelwhisper2011 remembers Angel at the Rainbow Bridge on his birthday.
- 15andmeowing celebrated a blogoversary!
- Pixie at The Swiss Cats celebrated a Gotcha Day!
May 28-June 2:
- Momma Grace & Company celebrated a blogoversary!
- Friends Furever remember their dad on what would have been their mom and dad’s 23rd wedding anniversary.
- Peaches and Paprika put together their beautiful 7th Annual Rainbow Memorial Show.
- Summer put together a gift guide for cat-loving fathers for Father’s Day over at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
- Here is an update on Mr. Puddy. He still needs purrs and prayers.
- Bionic Basil celebrates Celestial Basil’s 21st birthday! They are having a giveaway to celebrate. You can enter to win until next Wednesday.
- Cat Wisdom 101 celebrated their 13th blogoversary and Odin’s 13th birthday!
- Olivia at My GBGV Life went to the vet and got a clean bill of health!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, we have a few friends who went over the Rainbow Bridge this week.
My dear, sweet, heart cat, Carmine, went to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday, May 26th. You can ready about it in this blog post I did on our blog.
Linus Kitty from Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties sadly went to the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by their blog with love, hugs, and words of comfort for his family.
Pup from My Mind’s Eye crossed the Rainbow Bridge in his sleep. Please leave hugs, love, and words of comfort for his family at his blog.
Raz from Friends Furever also crossed the Raindow Bridge. Please stop by and leave love, hugs, and words of comfort for his family on his blog.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- June 4: Hug Your Cat Day.
- June 9: Meezer Colors Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!