Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a fantastic week! We hope you enjoy this week’s highlights.
Here’s a special note from Ann of Zoolatry.
For this month we had some great MEOWERS and super BARKERS volunteer to support August Events and hopefully you can take the time to visit each of them, especially if they happen to be “new” to you ~ these are all fun and amazing pet bloggers. Their blog LINKS appear on each badge, and I want to thank them all. Cathy Keisha from Stunning Keisha. Turien and Fenris from ATCAD. BellaDharma from her Purrfect Pad. Brian from Brian’s Home. Chia, Lucy, Xena and Riley from Xena Schnauzer Warrior Princess.
I’m already thinking on September, so volunteer please! And don’t forget that the last three months of the year will have lots of holiday activities and special events going on, so if you’re interested in sponsoring an event during those months, feel free to contact me now.
Thanks again to all,
Ann, zoolatry at gmail dot com.
From Around the Cat Blogosphere
- The humans celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary over at Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs! How pawesome is that?
- That’s Purrfect has a great post on helping your cat adjust when you’re expecting a new baby.
- Nelson is learning to be a show dog over at My GBGV Life.
- Misty celebrated her sixth birthday over at Chronicle of Woos!
- Loulou is home from the vet and gives us a little update on how she’s doing over at Life with Loulou. She could use some purrs and prayers.
- Summer at Summer’s Fabulous Cat Life talks about why your cat prefers to scratch the couch over a scratching post.
- The Cat on My Head has some wonderful things to be thankful for this week. You can see their two adorable (temporary?) additions to their home in this post, too!
- Caren remembers Angel Cody on his 15th Gotcha Day over at Cat & Dog Chat with Caren.
- Ivan and Izzy celebrated their Gotcha Day at William of Mass Destruction!
- Bailie, Madison, Olivia, and Nelson’s (human) mom celebrated her birthday at My GBGV Life!
- Check out “Eight Tips for Keeping Your Pet Hydrated” here on the Cat Blogosphere.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Beautiful Sophie from My GBGV Life made her way to the Rainbow Bridge unexpectedly. Please stop by this post and leave hugs, love, and words of comfort.
Sweet Collette from Musings, Meows, and Memories made her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by this post to leave hugs, love, and comforting words.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month.
- August is Itchy Pet Awareness Month (Zoetis).
- August 5: Not of My Species (NOMS) Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!