Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you all had a wonderful week! It was relatively quiet around the Cat Blogosphere this week. We hope you enjoy the stories we have for you this time around.
Do you have a birthday, gotcha day, blogoversary, or other special event you’d like us to add to the Cat Blogosphere calendar? Please use our contact form to request a calendar addition.
- Ivy from Random Felines celebrated her birthday!
- The (human) sister of the human who writes Chronicle of Woos had to say good-bye to her dog, Ruby Blue. You can leave her human love, hugs, and words of comfort on this post.
- Tama-Chan celebrated her 14th birthday over at The Poupounette!
- Lori from Mark’s Mews celebrated her first birthday!
- Annabelle from Manx Mnews celebrated her 10th birthday!
- Angel and Isabella celebrated their Gotcha Day over at William of Mass Destruction!
- Mickey Mouser at Shelter Cats also celebrated his Gotcha Day!
- Travis at Lone Star Cats celebrated his 9th Gotcha Day!
- Kiki joined her new family at Brian’s Home! Please stop by and give her a warm welcome.
- Dash Kitten shares some tips on making videos of your cats.
Upcoming Special Days and Events
- August 8: International Cat Day.
- August 10: Spoil Your Dog Day.
Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day is August 28th. We will have more information as the day gets closer.
f you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.
1 thought on “Saturdays with Sierra”
It is always grea to see Saturdays with Sierra! I would miss some of these posts otherwise so thank you!