Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a lovely week. There were some celebrations around the CB this week. Sadly, many of our friends also need love, support, and POTP. Please check out this week’s news.
News From Around the CB
- Summer went to the vet for her annual checkup. You can read about it at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
- Gidget from Growing Up Gidget celebrated her birthday!
- My GBGV Life remembers Emma on her birthday.
- Traveling Cats reviews the movie “Cats of Malta.”
- Lola and Lexy from The Rescued Cats could use some POTP.
- I remember Lita on her angelversary at Fur Everywhere.
- Julie needs to have surgery to remove some bumps on her tummy next week. You can read about it at Mickey’s Musings.
- Baby and Rosie Spaniel’s Dad had a stroke and could really use POTP, purrs, and prayers. You can visit them at The Daily Bone.
- Cathy Keisha’s human, TW, is struggling and could really use support, POTP, purrs, and prayers. You can leave comments at Stunning Keisha. If you’d like to send a card, please email Ellen at email@example.com for the mailing address.
- Stunning Keisha celebrated a blogoversary!
- Our friends at Savannah’s Paw Tracks could really use some support, POTP, purrs, and prayers.
- You can see all the August angels who went over the Rainbow Bridge here.
- Bailey celebrated her 10th Gotcha Day over at My GBGV Life!
- The Creative Cat shares how more shelters are saving rather than euthanizing outdoor cats.
- There’s a giveaway for a Crossroads Wall Cat Scratcher over at Cat Lady Alley!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- September 23: International Rabbit Day.
- September 23: Autumn Equinox.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!