Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a fantastic week! It’s hard to believe, but we are very close to submitting Purrseverance to our publisher/distributor so they can format the book into both an ebook and print. We would love your input on what our subtitle should be. You can head over to our blog to cast your vote for your favorite subtitle!
News from Around the CB
- Baby and Rosie Spaneil share an update about their dad who had a stroke a couple of weeks ago at The Daily Bone.
- Mudpie had some anal gland troubles over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows.
- Dalton at Meezer’s Mews and Terrieristical Woofs celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Momma Kat & Her Bear Cat discuss the role of foster parents in pet adoption for Remember Me Thursday.
- The Peepers celebrated a birthday over at Nerissa’s Life!
- There’s an update on how Boris is doing after his surgery over at Two Crazy Cockers.
- Jazmine celebrated her 10th birthday at Zee & Zoey’s Cat Chronicles!
- Madison gets a great report from her rehab vet! You can read about it at My GBGV Life.
- Alex from Us Coons celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Giovanni celebrated his half-birthday! You can visit him at our blog, Fur Everywhere.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- October 1: Black Dog Day.
- October 1: Fire Pup Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!