Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a great week and that you’re staying cool. We have a lot of exciting pieces of news to share with you this week.
- Mudpie at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries, & Meows celebrated her 7th Gotcha Day!
- We were sad to learn that our friends at William of Mass Destruction are closing up shop to go do other catly things. They have been blogging since 2004. Please stop by and bid them a fond farewell.
- Random Felines celebrated their blogoversary!
- Bean from The Oceanside Animals celebrated his 1st birthday!
- Madison at My GBGV Life celebrated her 6th birthday!
- Eastside Cats helped us celebrate Book Lovers Day.
- Woodrow from Three Chatty Cats celebrated his 5th Gotcha Day!
- Inside the Mind of a Cat is a documentary coming to Netflix next week (August 18). You can watch a trailer for the documentary over at The Conscious Cat.
- Chester L. W. Spaniel from The Daily Bone has been having tummy trouble lately. You can read a little update on how he is doing here.
- Marie, the human behind Athena Cat Goddess, could use some prayers and comforting words. She unexpectedly lost her brother, John, recently. Please stop by her blog and let her know you’re thinking of her.
Upcoming Special Events and Days
- August 15: National Check the Chip Day.
- August 16: St. Roch’s Day.
- August 17: Black Cat Appreciation Day.
- August 28: Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day.
You can now join the Facebook event page for Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day here.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!
Sierra M. Koester has been writing in the pet space since 2006. She runs the blog Fur Everywhere. She joined the awesome team at The Cat Blogosphere as Content Manager in June, 2022. She is currently working on editing her upcoming anthology, Purrseverance, a collection of stories about cats who have overcome challenges in their lives from their perspective. Sierra’s home is ruled by her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan, who are the center of Sierra’s world.