It’s been a busy week here. We’re starting to prepare for the fun holiday activities here at the CB. How about you?
Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a wonderful week!
Kitties, there is still time to sign up for Secret Paws! You can find all the details here.
The sign-up is now open for this year’s Holiday Card Exchange. All pets are welcome to participate.
Need to do some holiday shopping? Please check out the Shop with Friends page for some great gift ideas!
News from Around the CB
- FiveSibes shares an opportunity for dogs with epilepsy to participate in a clinical study.
- The Conscious Cat shares some stray and feral cat statistics.
- My GBGV Life celebrated their 13th blogoversary!
- Maxwell and Macy celebrated their first Gotcha Day at Brian’s Home!
- Summer shares some facts about a cat’s sleeping habits over at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
- Cat Wisdom 101 shares why adopting senior cats rocks (and I agree – it does)!
- FiveSibes shares 30 K9 epilepsy tips.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
I am sad to report that Julie crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by with hugs, love, and words of comfort for Mom Nancy at Mickey’s Mewsings.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- November 11: Veterans Day USA.
- November 11: Remembrance Day Canada and United Kingdom.
- November 13: World Kindness Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!