Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a great week. Hanukah starts next week. We wish everyone who celebrates a most Happy Hanukah!
Today is our dear friend, Terry’s, birthday! Please stop by Brian’s Home and wish him a most happy day.
Need to do some holiday shopping? Please check out the Shop with Friends page here on the CB.
Kerry (Angel Valentine’s mom) needs a lot of POTP right now. She has recently been admitted to hospice. She was the human behind the blog Noir Kitty Mews. Sending well wishes and love to Kerry and David during this difficult time.
News from Around the CB
- Molly the Airedale celebrated a blogoversary!
- There are a couple of new kitties over at Mark’s Mews. You can see photos and updates about them at their blog.
- Sophie from Three Chatty Cats celebrated her 9th Gotcha Day!
- Summer discusses reasons why your cat won’t eat and what you can do about it at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
- FiveSibes has created a special news page to help keep everyone up-to-date on the latest regarding the mystery illness affecting dogs in the United States.
- Manny and Chili Bruce celebrated their 6th Gotcha Day at Eastside Cats!
- Tiger Lily celebrated a Gotcha Day over at Rescues and More!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Bandido (Dido) from Mariette’s Back to Basics crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by and leave hugs, love, and words of comfort for his family.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- December is Cat Lover’s Month.
- December is Gift Your Shelters Month.
- December 7: Hanukah Begins.
- December 9: Christmas Card Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!