Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a good week and stayed warm if you experienced that arctic blast that affected much of the United States. Wow, was that cold! The boys and I are thankful to have a nice warm apartment.
Enjoy this week’s news!
It’s happening right now ~ and you visit and comment every day through January 24, giving you many chances to win this great book! You’ll find all kinds of information about Suri, the star of Puppy Bowl X, and enjoy sample illustrations and an author interview. The book was edited by our own FiveSibes blogger, Dorothy Wills-Raftery!And it can make a great gift too. So stop by today to check it out. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VISIT.
News from Around the CB
- Jacqueline’s Cat House celebrated a blogoversary!
- Katie Isabella celebrated her 12th Gotcha Day!
- Lola from Lola the Rescued Cat celebrated a Gotcha Day!
- Dash Kitten reviews the book Cats and Cocktails.
- FiveSibes talks about the release of the book The Story of Little Miss Suri: From Surprise Puppy to Puppy Bowl Star. They are hosting a giveaway for a copy of the book, too.
- Life & Cats shares some fun games you can play with your cat.
- Three Chatty Cats shares a review of the Wicked Snail cat toy.
- Manny and Chili Bruce celebrated their Gotcha Day over at Eastside Cats!
- Nelson celebrated his second birthday at My GBGV Life!
- FiveSibes remembers Chloe, Wolfie, and Bandit on their birthday.
- Three Chatty Cats is celebrating a blogoversary today (Saturday)!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Update: After posting this on December 31st we have now learned the sad news that Austin had joined is Mom Caro at the Rainbow Bridge. We will never forget you Austin, you touched so many of us.
Many of you cat bloggers who have been here a while will no doubt remember Carolyn and her special kitty Austin Towers, they blogged at CATachresis through 2018. They were quite active in our Blogosphere for a long time and Austin Towers had many kitty adventures here. Sadly, Carolyn, Caro to her friends, died on Christmas Day and we didn’t want her passing to go unnoticed. She was active on Facebook and remained friends with many bloggers.
Since there really isn’t anyplace to leave comments, please feel free to leave them here. Rest in peace Carolyn, you will be missed and always remembered.
Sadly, Lola from Lola the Rescued Cat made her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by and leave hugs, love, and words of comfort for her family here.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 21: National Hugging Day.
- January 22: Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day.
- January 24: Change a Pet’s Life Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: email@example.com. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!