Tylan, Giovanni, and I hope you all had a lovely week!
News from Around the CB
- Marley celebrated a Gotcha Day over at Mark’s Mews!
- Ollie celebrated his 5th Gotcha Day over at The Poupounette!
- Watch the pawesome New Year’s show Peaches & Paprika put together!
- Evan from Four-Legged Furballs has an upper respiratory infection and could use some purrs while he gets well.
- Jack from Patricia’s Place had two teeth extracted and could use some purrs while he recovers.
- Dash Kitten honors Austin from Catachresis.
- Considering pet insurance? Read “Is Pet Health Insurance the Right Choice for You and Your Pet?” over at My GBGV Life.
- Please go and say hello to the new kitties over at Catscue!
- Have a clingy cat? Check out this article on Understanding Your Velcro Cat at Life & Cats.
- Summer shares a Valentine’s Day gift guide for cats and cat lovers at Summer’s Fabulous Life.
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Sadly, Speckie from Mariette’s Back to Basics crossed the Rainbow Bridge after a battle with kidney disease. Please stop by and leave hugs, love, and words of comfort for her family.
Sadly, Sam from Cats of Wildcat Woods crossed the Rainbow Bridge on December 23, 2023 at 17 years of age. Please stop by and leave love, hugs, and words of comfort for his family on his beautiful tribute.
Sadly, Chumley from Kalyxcornucopia crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by with hugs, love, and words of comfort for his family.
Upcoming Events and Special Days
- January 29: Tuxedo Cat Appreciation Day.
- February 2: Groundhog Day.
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or .event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
See you all next week!