Carmine, Tylan, and I hope you had a wonderful week! There are a lot of exciting things going on in the blogosphere, and we hope you enjoy reading this week’s highlights.
- Wow, My Pet Did That! tells us about how popular Instagram pets put together a summer anthem. You can find a link to the music video in this post.
- Bionic Basil celebrated their 10th blogoversary!
- The Poupounette celebrated their 14th blogoversary!
- Ducky over at Just Ducky celebrated his 14th birthday!
- Sukki celebrated her 15th birthday over at Jacqueline’s Cat House!
- You can get some tips on How to Relieve Your Cat’s Stress During Fireworks and Thunderstorms at The Conscious Cat.
- Indulged Furries shares an update about Tilly and Molly. Molly could use some purrs and prayers for her hurt leg.
- Caren remembers Angel Cody two years after he went to the Rainbow Bridge on Cat & Dog Chat with Caren.
- Over at The Cat on My Head, Sawyer celebrated his 5th birthday!
- Manx Mnews remembers Angel Abby on her birthday.
- Mr. Sunshine over at The Creative Cat saw some vet specialists. He has a sarcoma and will likely need to have surgery to remove the growth. He could use some purrs, prayers, and love.
- Don’t forget to visit Ann at Zoolatry to get all the badges for upcoming events and special days in July!
Over the Rainbow Bridge
Beautiful Cleo of Peeballs and Pooplogs has made her journey to the Rainbow Bridge. Please stop by and leave her heartbroken Mom and Dad some words of comfort.
Upcoming Special Days and Events
- National Lost Pet Prevention Month.
- Pet Hydration Month.
- July 4th: Independence Day (U.S.).
If you have a special day (birthday, Gotcha Day, blogoversary) or event coming up and would like me to share it in Saturdays with Sierra, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me from Sunday to Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Saturday post. Emails received on Fridays and Saturdays will go into the next week’s Saturdays with Sierra post.
Sierra M. Koester is an award-winning freelance writer and professional blogger. She lives in Colorado with her two special needs cats, Carmine and Tylan. She is currently accepting submissions for an anthology, inspired by her cat Jewel who passed away in 2014. You can find Sierra on her blog, Fur Everywhere, and learn more about her anthology by visiting the Purrseverance website.